For the Zoodles
- 4-6 small courgettes
- 1 TBSP of olive oil
For the Pesto
- 3 cups of Basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
- ¼ cup of pine nuts
- ¼ of ripe avocado
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Quality Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 TBSP of nutritional yeast
- Spiralize the courgettes according to instructions.
- Heat the oil and sauté the spiralized noodles for a few minutes in a pan to soften.
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for your pesto in your blender and mix until they are well combined and your pesto mixture has a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Transfer your zoodles to serving plate and toss with your pesto and sprinkle with nutritional yeast if you like. Enjoy!