- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 1 kiwifruit, cut into cubes
- 1 large or 2 small mangoes, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup of pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice (1 -2 lemons)
- 1-2 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- 1 TBSP of rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves
- Prep all your fruit and place with the mint leaves in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl mix together all the ingredients for dressing.
- Drizzle your dressing over your fruit and mint and toss to combine well.
- Sprinkle with pistachios.