- 2 cans full fat coconut cream (left to cool overnight in fridge)
- 2 avocados
- 1 fresh lemon
- ¾ cup of rice malt syrup
- 5 tsp pure ground vanilla bean
- Pinch of good quality salt
- ½ cup of pistachios
- ½ cup of roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 1 heaped cup of raspberries
- 5 TBSP of rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate
- ¼ cup of pistachios to sprinkle on top
- ½ cup of raspberries
- To make your nice-cream, spoon the solids of your coconut cream (save the liquids and use in a green smoothie), into your blender. Add the flesh of your avocados, lemon juice, rice malt syrup, pure vanilla bean and pinch of salt and blend until smooth and well combined. Scrape down the sides and repeat until you have a lovely creamy consistency.
- Pour your nice-cream into your ice-cream make and follow instructions of your ice-cream maker. Add the chopped pistachios and dark chocolate in the last 3 minutes of churning.
- While your ice-cream maker is churning prepare your raspberry swirl. Add raspberries, rice malt syrup, vanilla and lemon juice to your blender and mix well until all ingredients are well combined and you have a lovely even consistency.
- Once your nice-cream is done, spoon your raspberry mixture at the bottom of freezer proven dish and cover with about 1/3 of your nice cream. Add another layer of your raspberry mixture, followed by a layer of nice cream and repeat one more time. Then gently take a knife and swirl through your layers.
- For your toppings, decorate with rest of raspberries and sprinkle with remaining chocolate and pistachios.
- Cover your nice-cream delight with glad wrap (be sure to fold the plastic in at the sides of your dish) and freeze overnight (or at least a minimum of 4 hours).
- Take your nice-cream delight about 5 minutes before serving out of the freeze and allow to temper.