- 1 cup of organic cashews, soaked & drained.
- ½ cup to ¾ of cup of coconut or almond milk (play around with thickness you enjoy).
- 1 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- 3 TBSP of rice malt syrup or 3-4 Medjool dates, soaked, pitted, rinsed & processed to a paste.
- Pinch of rock salt
- ½ tsp of psyllium husk
- ¼ – ½ tsp of ground cardamom.
- 1/8 – ¼ tsp of ground clove.
- ½ tsp of rose water.
- Heat your plant milk for a warm version & add your spices & date paste while heating. Once heated add to the rest of your ingredients and blend into creamy smooth texture.
- For a cold version of this cream delight use cold plant milk, place all your ingredients into your high-speed blender and mix until well combined and texture creamy smooth.