Red Fruit Gummies
- 1 cup of 100% organic pomegranate, cherry or acai juice
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- 2 TBSP of agar powder
- Optional: 1 – 2 TBSP of yacon syrup (or any other natural sweetener of your choice, among my favourites are: lucuma powder or monk fruit powder)
Green Fruit Gummies
- 1 cup of 100% organic apple juice
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, unsweetened, ground
- 1 cup of leafy greens (such as spinach leaves)
- Optional: 2 – 3 TBSP of yacon syrup
- Put your gummy molds into the fridge.
- Gently heat your fruit juice of choice, add spices and additional sweetener of choice if using. Be mindful of not bringing the choice to boil.
- Once heated, add your agar powder and stir until dissolved, and all ingredients are well combined (takes about 2-3 minutes).
- Let your agar mixture cool for 2-3 minutes before pouring into your cooled gummy moulds. Put into fridge until set (takes about 45 min to 1 hour).
- Stir in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days or freeze for 2 to 3 months.