- ½ – 1 small banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of kale, destemmed and cut or ripped into little pieces
- 1 TBSP spirulina powder
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt, unsweetened
- 1 cup of ice-cubes (optional, if you have been using frozen fruit, you might find your smoothie cold and thick enough without adding the additional ice cubes)
- Put your fresh or frozen fruit into your high-speed blender, add kale, spirulina powder, chia sees, Greek yoghurt and ice-cubes, if using, and blend for 120 seconds or until you have created a rich-creamy consistency and all your ingredients are well blended.
- Pour your health-boosting and beautifying smoothie into a pretty jar or glass and take the time to mindfully enjoy how delicious wholesome healthfulness can taste!