- ½ cup of raw cacao powder
- ¾ cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of rice malt syrup (if you like your chocolate sweet: add 1 more TBSP), soaked, chopped and pitted
- Pinch of rock salt
- 8 tsp of tahini
- 6-8 pieces Medjool dates
- 6-8 TBSP of hot water
Optional: Add 1 TBSP of maca powder
- Prep your freezer proof forms with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat your coconut oil and mix with the rest of the ingredients to make your chocolate layer, stirring frequently to create smooth texture.
- In the meantime, add all your ingredients for your tahini filling in your blender and process into a smooth creamy texture. Add potentially more water or plant milk if not creamy enough.
- Fill half of your melted chocolate mixture into your prepared forms.
- Add your tahini filling on top and freeze for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with the rest of your chocolate mixture and freeze for another 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy how incredibly delicious your healthy life can taste!