- 1 cup of wholemeal spelt or wheat flour
- 1 cup of oats
- 11/2 tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground and unsweetened
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean, ground and unsweetened
- Pinch of good quality salt
- ½ cup of coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup of rice malt syrup
- ½ cup of coconut or plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs, free-range, organic and free of antibiotics
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line your baking muffin tins with paper or spray with oil.
- Place all your dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, combine all your wet ingredients.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and briefly combine without over-stirring.
- Carefully fold your mixed berries into your muffin mixture.
Spoon your yummy-licious muffin batter into your prepared tins and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through, golden brown and smelling irresistible