Refined Sugar Free, GF, Vegan
- 1 ½ cups of Medjool dates, tightly packed, pitted, cut into small pieces and soaked with filtered water for at least 10 minutes
- ¼ cup of raw, unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 ½ cups of unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup of almonds or walnuts
- ¼ cup of almond butter or tahini
- 1 large pinch of pink Himalayan rock salt
- 1 bar of 80 – 90% dark chocolate, melted
- Prep your freeze proof dish with baking paper.
- Combine all your ingredients, except for the dark chocolate in your food processor and mix until you receive a sticky dough.
- Transfer coconut mixture into your prepped dish and press firmly down.
- Pour your melted dark chocolate sauce evenly over your coconut mixture.
- Put into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!