- 1/4 cup of almond pulp = the leftovers from making almond mylk (or 3 TBSP of almond meal)
- 2 TBSP of raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- ½ tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon, ground
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of good quality salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP of rice malt syrup or 1 TBSP of rice malt syrup and 1 ripe, mashed banana
- 2 TBSP of coconut oil or nut butter of your choice
- Approximately 2 TBSP of nut-mylk (you might need less if using almond pulp or more if using almond meal)
- Optional: 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease your mug.
- Mix all your dry ingredients in a larger bowl.
- In a smaller bowl combine all your wet ingredients well.
- Stir your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients.
- Put mixture into your prepared mug and bake for 15 minutes or until ready. Top with your fresh or frozen berries and enjoy!!!