- 3 cups of almond mash (the leftover almond pulp caught in the nut bag after making nut milk)
- ½ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 pinch of good quality salt (eg pink Himalayan)
- 1 tsp of gluten free baking powder (make your own with brown rice flour, cream of tartar and bicarbonate of soda)
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of virgin coconut oil
- ¾ -1 cup of rice malt syrup
Pour all ingredients into your blender, mix for about 15 seconds and pour into a round cake tin (laid out with baking paper).
Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 min or until done (be sure to check after 30 minutes with a wooden skewer).
Your cake is done when the skewer comes out clean. The cake tastes delicious just on its own or topped with fresh blue berries.