- 1 cup of organic pumpkin seeds
- 7 TBSP of good quality apple cider vinegar (with mother)
- 1 TBSP of avocado oil
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 tsp of ground cumin powder
- ¼ tsp of chilli powder
- ¼ – ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ – ½ tsp of yellow mustard seed powder
- Big pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix all your ingredients (except for pumpkin seeds).
- Coat your pumpkin seeds in this mixture thoroughly.
- Transfer coated pumpkin seeds to baking try lined with baking paper.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes (depending on power of your oven) or until golden brown and crunchy.