- 1.5 cups of oat bran
- ½ cup of almond meal
- 2 TBSP of psyllium husk
- 2 TBSP of nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp of good quality salt
- 2 TBSP of raw apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of avocado oil or ghee (if you do include animal derived foods into your diet)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Optional: 1-2 tsp of dried herbs like thyme, rosemary, oregano…
- Sesame seeds to top
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and cover your baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients and combine.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until sticky dough forms.
- Fill your crackers dough into your prepared baking dish in a thin layer. Press the dough firmly down.
- With a pizza cutter, indent the dough where you will cut it later.
- Bake for approximately 20 – 25 minutes or until golden and smelling irresistibly delicious. Allow your crackers to fully cool down bevor cutting or breaking them where indented earlier! Enjoy!!!