- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into little rings
- ½ head of cauliflower, washed and cut into little florets
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into little chunks
- 1 head of broccoli, washed and cut into little florets
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into little chunks
- 1 yellow capsicum, cored, washed, cored and cut into little chunks
- 1 red capsicum, cored, washed and cut into little chunks
- 1 large courgette, washed and cut into little chunks
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 6 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Good quality salt and black pepper to taste
- Optional: sprinkle with thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare all your vegetables and cut into similar size chunks.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- In a small bowl mix your olive oil, apple cider vinegar, turmeric and crushed garlic cloves altogether and pour the mixture over your prepped vegetables on the tray.
- Sprinkle with thyme if you wish.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until all your vegetables are nice and tender.