- 1-2 courgettes
- 1 TBSP coconut or olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 brown onion
- 1 medium sized leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1cup asparagus, cut into pieces
- 1 cup of peas
- ½ cup watercress
- ½ lemon
- ¼ cup of fresh basil
- ¼ – ½ cuppepitas and chopped walnuts
- Optional: Sprinkle with 1 TBSP nutritional yeast flakes
- Spiralize or slice zucchini into thin noodles.
- In a large frying pan or wok, sauté garlic and onion in oil until translucent. Add the asparagus and sauté for another 5-10 minutes, until just tender but still crisp. Add the peas, watercress and courgette noodles and cook for another 3 minutes or until peas and noodles are warm and have softened.
- Refer to a bowl, add lemon, fresh basil, nutritional yeast and nuts and seeds and toss until all ingredients are well combined.