- 2 cups of raw walnuts
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 8-9 Medjool dates, soaked, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 pinch of good quality salt (e.g. pink Himalayan)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground (unsweetened)
- 2 – 3 TBSP of coconut oil, melted
- 5 cups of cashew nuts, soaked for at least 4 hours and drained
- 2 cups of frozen berries (1 cup to put into the filling and 1 for decoration)
- 2 TBSP of lemon juice
- 2 TBSP of rice malt syrup
- Pinch of good quality salt
- 2 TBSP of coconut cream or milk, unsweetened
- Line your baking dish with baking paper.
- Pulse your walnuts until crumbly and mix with your oats.
- Add your drained dates, spices, salt and coconut oil and process until crumbly dough forms.
- Press the dough into your prepared baking dish quite firmly.
- Process your soaked and drained cashews and add the rest of your ingredients for the filling. Mix until everything is well combined and filling has a creamy but firm consistency.
- Place filling on top of your base and decorate with the rest of the berries.
- Store in freezer for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!!!