Makes: 12 little muffins
- 1 cup of almonds, raw, blitzed into fine almond mealp
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder, unsweetened
- ½ tsp of baking powder, gluten-free (make your own with cream of tartar and baking soda)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, unsweetened, ground
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- 1 little pinch of nutmeg, ground
- 1 little pinch of good quality salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, liquid
- 1/3 cup of rice malt syrup
- 2 eggs, free-range, organic
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease your muffin tins with coconut oil.
- Blitz your almonds and mix with the rest of all your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix all your wet ingredients together.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and combine.
- Spoon your mixture into your prepared baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until done. You will know by its irresistible smell when your yummy-licious chocolate banana muffins are ready!