Makes: about 8 patties
- 1 – 2 TBSP of good quality avocado oil for cooking (alternatively bake in the oven)
- 1 cup of cooked wholegrains or pseudo cereals such as quinoa, buckwheat, millet or barley
- 1 cup of cooked lentils, mung beans or other soft, relatively small pulses
- 5 -3 TBSP of organic, natural tomato paste (depending on how dry your grains and pulses)
- 1 TBSP of psyllium husk
- 1 TBSP of nutritional yeast
- ¼ – ½ tsp of mild curry powder
- Good quality pepper and salt to taste
- Add all your ingredients and mix until your get a sticky mixture.
- Use your hands to divide your mixture into bite sized `meatballs`.
- Add your oil to your frying pan and cook your `meatballs` until cooked golden brown, a little crunchy on both sides and smelling irresistible (alternatively bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes – depending on your oven).
- Serve with cooked or lightly steamed vegetables in season and fresh salad if your digestive system can digestive some crudes well.