Vegan, Gluten-free, refined sugar free
- 2 cups of dates, soaked, drained, pitted
- 1 ¼ cups of almonds, pecans or hazelnuts, ground into meal
- 1 ¼ cups of rolled oats, ground into flour
- 2 TBSP of psyllium husk
- ½ tsp of ginger
- Pinch of rock salt
- ¼ tsp of ground clove
- 1 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- ½ tsp of Ceylon cinnamon
- 2-3 green cardamom pots,
- Large pinch of nutmeg
- 3 TBSP of apple cider vinegar
- 3 TBSP of tahini
- 3 TBSP of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- About ½ cup of roasted, salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- About ½ cup of organic dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Process your nuts to fine meal then add your dates and process.
- Add all the rest of your ingredients and mix well until sticky dough forms.
- Form little batches with your cookie dough, flatten them with your hand or a fork into your favourite cookie shape and top with chopped pistachios and cranberries.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees or until cooked and smelling irresistible.
- Enjoy how deliciously fun & simply healthy eating can be!