- 500g potatoes, washed and cut into approximately wedges
- 3 TBSP to ¼ cup of avocado oil
- Optional: 1 tsp of ground turmeric (if you would like to add some anti-inflammatory goodness)
- 1 tsp of cumin powder, ground
- Good quality salt and black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tsp of ground paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line your tray with baking paper.
- Mix the oil, spices, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat your potato wedges well in the mixture.
- Transfer your coated potato wedges to your prepared baking tray and drizzle any leftover oil mixture over your potato goodness. Make sure your potato wedges are well scattered.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Serve with my deliciously creamy tahini dip and some veggies or if appropriate for the season a delicious salad.
- Enjoy how incredibly delicious and simple healthy eating can be!