This is my go-to lunch when I have no time at all and my fridge is running empty. It is super quick, delicious and of course satisfyingly nutritious.
2 large lettuce leaves of your choice (eg the crunchy more inner bits of cos lettuce)
- ½ – ¾ cup of leftover chicken or thinly sliced cooked Turkey
- ¼– ½ avocado
- Lemon juice
- 1 carrot, grated or thinly sliced
- ¼ cup of shredded cabbage of your choice
- ½ cup of spinach leaves
- ½ cup of rocket
- ¼ of small cucumber, thinly sliced
- add ¼ to ½ cup of feta
- Good quality salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with a good handful of pepita and sunflower seeds
Spread the wrap with avocado, drizzle with lemon juice, then add the rest of the ingredients, sprinkle with good quality salt and pepper, roll up and enjoy.