Makes 10 small patties
- 2 TBSP of avocado oil for cooking
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1 TBSP of sunflower seeds
- 3 TBSP of rolled oats
- 1 TBSP of psyllium husk
- ¼ cup of tomato passata
- 1 TBSP of nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp of mild curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and combine.
- Add your tomato passata and mix well.
- Form into bite-sized patties.
- Add the avocado oil to your cooking pan and heat on low to moderate heat until your patties are golden brown, a little crispy and smelling irresistible. (Takes about 7 minutes on each side in my pan).
- Enjoy with cooked vegetables, some crudes and your choice of healthy protein.