- 2 ½ cups of almond meal
- 1 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Pinch of goof quality salt
- ½ tsp of ground cardamom
- 1 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- 3 – 4TBSP of date or rice malt syrup
- 2 TBSP of fresh beetroot juice
- 2 tsp of coconut oil or ghee
- ½ bar of melted dark chocolate
- Combine all dry ingredients well.
- Add your wet ingredients except for the chocolate and mix until well combined and you have a sticky dough-like mixture.
- Wet your fingers with water and form little balls with your dough-like mixture.
- In a double boiler, melt your dark chocolate and top your delightful bites with melted chocolate.
- Place your delightful bites into your fridge for 20 minutes and enjoy how delicious eating and living healthy can taste.
- Your delightful love bites keep for one week in an airtight container for one week or for one month in the freezer.