- 1 TBSP of black chia seeds
- 5 large ripe mashed bananas (use ½ of a mashed banana in each taste variation)
- 1 ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk
- Optional: ½ – 1 tsp of rice malt syrup
For your chocolate chia layer:
- 1/2 tsp of raw cacao powder
- Optional: ½ tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- Optional: pinch of unsweetened Ceylon cinnamon, ground
- Optional: 1 TBSP of pure, unsalted almond butter
For your antioxidant blueberry chia layer:
- 1 cup of organic fresh blueberries
- ½ tsp of psyllium husk
For your rebalancing green chia layer:
- ½ tsp of moringa powder (or spirulina, or chlorella powder – or go with a mix of all 3)
- 1 piece of kiwi-fruit
- Juice of 1 orange
- ½ of 1 pear or green apple
- Optional: tiny piece of fresh ginger, minced
- To prepare your chia base, add your chia seeds, almond milk and mashed banana to a small mixing bowl and stir well. Make sure the banana is mixed in well unless you are like me and love banana lumps (I know I am weird).
- Then prep each layer by adding the appropriate ingredients and stir well.
- If you don`t like fruit pieces (or you happen to have kids who don`t, you can also prep each layer in your food processor – up to you if you would like to add in the base layer here too or combine the banana base layer with each of your blitzed taste layers after).
- Let your loaded parfait sit on your benchtop for 5-10 minutes to avoid eating it too cold and hampering your digestive fire.
- Enjoy being recharged with vibrant energy all day long!