- 1 cup of organic Medjool dates, pitted, soaked in warm water for at least 10 minutes, drained
- ½ cup of organic mixed nuts, I used almonds and walnuts
- 3 cups of organic oat bran
- 2 TBSP of psyllium husk
- 1/8 cup of organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of ground organic vanilla bean
- Pinch of good quality salt
- Optional: Any spice you would like to add such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger…
- 1/3 cup of organic unhulled tahini or unsalted almond butter
- 3 TBSP of organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 mashed ripe organic banana
- Place all your pitted, soaked and dried Medjool dates in a blender and process with your mixed nuts.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and process until you receive a dough-like texture.
- Form into little cookie bites.
- Put into the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.