- 2 cups of almond meal
- 2 TBSP of freshly ground flaxseeds in 4 TBSP of water
- 1 TBSP of sesame seeds + extra to top
- 1 TBSP of nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp of good quality salt
- 1 TBSP of dried herbs (such as rosemary, oregano, thyme, lavender, oregano)
- 1 tsp of raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP of avocado oil
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and cover your baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients and combine.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until sticky dough forms.
- Fill your crackers dough into your prepared baking dish in a thin layer. Press the dough firmly down.
- Bake for approximately 20 – 25 minutes or until golden and smelling irresistibly delicious. Allow your crackers to fully cool down bevor cutting them into smaller pieces and enjoy!!!