- 1-1.5 cups of macadamia nuts, chopped
- ¼ cup of parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup of basil leaves, chopped
- 2 TBSP of chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 TBSP of lemon juice
- 1 TBSP of good quality olive oil
- Good quality salt and pepper to taste
- 4x 160g firm white fish fillets, like barramundi or snapper
- 1 TBSP of nutritional yeast flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180-200°C and line your baking dish with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients for your crust into a food processor and blend into a rough paste.
- Place your fish fillet on your baking dish and cover with the macadamia crust pressing the mixture firmly into the fish.
- Bake your fish for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust of your fish is golden and the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Note that baking times may vary depending on the thickness of your fish fillets.
Serve with steamed greens or a fresh salad.