For the Zoodles:
- 4-6 small courgettes
- 1 TBSP of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
For the Salad:
- 1 cup of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ of red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ of yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- ½ cup of fresh parsley
- ½ cup of fresh coriander
- ½ cup of fresh mint
- ½ cup of roasted or raw almonds
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TBSP of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 TBSP of apple cider vinegar (with mother)
- 2 TBSP of salt reduced tamari sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- Ground black pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of red pepper flakes
- Optional: ½ tsp of rice malt syrup
- Spiralise the courgettes according to instructions.
- Heat the oil and sauté the broccoli florets in a large pan for about 5 minutes. Add the spiralised noodles and cook for another 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile wash and prep your cabbage, capsicum, carrot, and herbs.
- If using: roast your almonds over medium to low heat in a small frying pan without any oil, stirring frequently to avoid any burning for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients for your dressing together and combine well.
- To assemble: transfer your warm zoodles into your salad bowl, top with the rest of your prepped vegetables, herbs and nuts. Drizzle with your dressing and enjoy!