- 1 TBSP of chia seeds
- 2-3 TBSP of rolled oat
- 1 tsp of Moringa powder
- Optional: 1 tsp of spirulina or chlorella powder
- Leaves of 2-3 stalks of kale, chopped or ripped into smaller pieces
- 1 piece of small Lebanese
- ¼ of 1 avocado
- ½ – 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries
- ½ of 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- ½ of 1 piece of mango or ½ cup of frozen mango pieces
- Optional: small knob of ginger to boost your digestion and for a little bit of zing
- Optional: to give your skin an extra glowing boost add the juice of ½ of 1 fresh lemon
- Almond milk (how much depends on how creamy and thick you like your smoothie and whether you were using only fresh or also frozen fruits)
- If you have been using mainly frozen fruits, please make sure you let your smoothie warm up a little bit before drinking, since icy-cold drinks can have a negative impact on your digestion.
- If you have been using only fresh fruits and would like to achieve a creamy thick consistency, add in a few ice cubes (not too many, so your smoothie is not icy-cold).
- Put all your ingredients into your blender or food processor with some almond milk and blend until you get your desired consistency.
- Enjoy how delicious feeling and looking your best self can taste!