- 3 cups of almond meal
- 4 Medjool Dates, pitted
- ½ tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp of ginger, ground
- Pinch of nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground, unsweetened
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- ¼ cup of rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup of virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg white, free range
- Optional: Add 1-2 TBSP of almond milk if too crumbly
- Optional: dark cooking chocolate and nuts of your choice to garnish
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place your Medjool Dates, almond flour, baking powder and spices you’re your food processor and pulse until crumbly mixture forms.
- Add your wet ingredients and process again until well combined.
- Wrap your dough into foil and place into the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll firmed dough into a thin sheet and cut or form into desired shapes.
- Optional: Top with melted dark chocolate and nuts of your choice and bake for 30 minutes at 150 degrees.