- 1 slice of wholemeal sourdough bread
- 1 egg, free-range
- 1-2 TBSP of almond or coconut milk
- 1 small, ripe banana
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp of pure, ground vanilla bean
- Pinch of good quality salt
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- ¼ cup of sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ of a kiwi fruit, sliced
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
- Put your egg, nut milk, banana, spices and salt in a blender or small bowl and mix until smooth and thick.
- Pour your banana-egg mixture into a shallow dish.
- Dip your sourdough bread into the mixture until fully covered. Make sure the bread gets fully soaked. Repeat with the other side of the bread.
- Heat your oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry your soaked bread on either side until golden brown (takes about 2-3 minutes).
- Top with your fresh or frozen berries and sprinkle with walnuts. Enjoy!