- 2 cups of dark chocolate (at least 75%)
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- ½ tsp of cinnamon, ground, unsweetened
- 2 TBSP of raw pistachios, unsalted, roughly chopped
- 2 TBSP of softened dried fruits (such as cherries, cranberries and goji berries)
- 1 TBSP of raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 TBSP of raw hempseeds
- Sprinkle with salt flakes
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt your chocolate in a bowl of hot water until all chocolate has completely melted, stir in your vanilla and spice.
- Pour your melted chocolate mixture on your baking paper and top with the rest of your ingredients except for your salt flakes.
- Sprinkle with salt flakes last – use them sparingly. Should you have used salted pistachios, you will not need any more salt in this recipe.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!