- 1 cup of wholemeal spelt flour
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, unsweetened
- Pinch of good quality salt
- 1 tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- ½ cup +2 TBSP of Medjool date powder or syrup
- ¼ cup of virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- Grease your baking tins with coconut oil and pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all your wet ingredients into a smaller bowl and mix.
- In a bigger bowl, combine all your dry ingredients.
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry ones until well combined.
- Pour your cake batter into the prepared tins and bake for 30 minutes or until smelling irresistible and cooked through. Glaze with dark chocolate once donuts have cooled completely. Enjoy!!!