- 2-3 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, organic
- ½ – 1/4 cup of coconut oil, in liquid form
- ½ -1/3 cup of rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground, unsweetened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla, ground, unsweetened
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ¼ – ½ cup of raw cacao powder
- 2 cups of almond pulp or alternatively 11/2 cups of almond meal
- 1 cup of rolled or steel cut oats
- 1 tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- Add about 2 TBSP of almond mylk if using almond pulp, if using almond meal add about ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line your baking dish with baking paper.
- Mash your banana until no chunky bits left. Add the rest of your ingredients and combine well.
- Spoon your mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for about 70 minutes or until done. You will know by its irresistible smell when your yummy-licious banana bread is ready!