- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tsp of gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon, unsweetened
- Pinch of good quality salt
- 2 cups of Medjool dates, soaked, chopped and pitted
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted
- 4 eggs, free-range, organic
- 2 TBSP of almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 TBSP of apple cider vinegar, raw, with mother
Optional: Add 1 TBSP of your favourite collagen powder
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Place all your dry ingredients into your bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl process your prepared dates. Add your eggs, coconut oil, almond milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour your cake batter into your prepared baking dish and bake for 60 minutes or until done. Your cake is cooked when wooden skewer inserted in the middle of your cake comes out almost clean. Leave your cake to cool before cutting and decorating with lots of fresh berries.