- 2 pieces of wholemeal Lebanese Pita Flatbreads
- Tomato paste to cover base
- 1-2 generous handfuls of fresh arugula leaves
- Your favourite version of vegan or dairy cheese cut or ripped into small pieces
- Optional: 2 generous sprinkles of nutritional yeast
- Optional: sprinkle with some garlic powder
- Dried oregano, thyme and fresh or dried basil to taste
- Good quality salt and cracked pepper to taste
Feel Free to add more fresh goodness onto your pizza such as onion rings, capsicum, courgette or broccoli – I do so if I have the time for it. However, I wanted to give you a super quick version here which you can prep in literally 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Cover your Pita Flatbreads with tomato paste and top with cheese, arugula, nutritional yeast, spices, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh salad. Enjoy how delicious and easy your healthy can life can taste and be!