Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free
- ½ cup of Tapioca flour
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 1 TBSP of psyllium husk
- ½ cup of coconut sugar (or other granulated sugar)
- Pinch of good quality salt
- 2 tsp of powdered Matcha tea
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 1 small tin or 140ml of full fat coconut cream
- 1 mashed ripe organic banana
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinega
- Mix all your dry ingredients.
- Mix your wet ingredients.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ones and combine well.
- Pour your mochi batter into little molds and bake for 15 minutes on 175 degrees, fan forced.
- Let your mochis cool before enjoying how much fun healthy eating and living can be.
- If you prefer, store your mochis in the fridge or freezer and enjoy as a cold treat!