Refined Sugar Free, GF, Vegan
- 1 cup of organic rolled oats
- ½ cup of organic desiccated coconut
- 3 TBSP of rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- ½ tsp of organic ground Ceylon cinnamon
- Optional: Pinch of ground cardamom
- Pinch of pink Himalayan rock salt
- Unsweetened almond milk (I used about 3 TBSP to a quarter cup, add 1 TBSP add a time to receive your desired consistency – you want your dough sticky)
- 1 block of dark chocolate, melted (75% or above cacao – I used 85%)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all your dry ingredients well – except for your dark chocolate.
- Add your almond milk, 1 spoonful at a time until you get a sticky dough.
- Form little balls or Easter eggs and put them into the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt your chocolate in a double poiler.
- Coat your oat-coconut eggs with the melted chocolate and put back into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Enjoy how healthy-licious your life can taste and be!