- 1.5 cups of black beans, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups of almond pulp or alternatively use ½ cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, unsweetened
- ¾ cup of rice malt syrup
- Pinch of good quality salt
- 1 tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- ¼ cup of virgin coconut oil
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all your ingredients into your blender or food processor and blend until mixture is well combined.
- Pour large spoonfuls of your cookie dough onto your prepared baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes.