- 2 cups of almond mylk, unsweetened (or any other plant mylk you love)
- 1 tsp of turmeric, ground
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- Pinch of clove, ground (optional but clove has insanely high antioxidant properties, more than most other foods)
- Pinch of nutmeg, ground
- ¼ tsp of ginger, ground or small piece of fresh ginger, grated
- Pinch of black pepper, grated
- 1 tsp of virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp of rice malt syrup or raw honey
- In a small saucepan combine your choice of mylk, spices, coconut oil and rice malt syrup if using and bring to boil.
- Reduce your heat and simmer for another 5 minutes stirring occasionally, making sure all your ingredients have combined well.
- Only for those using fresh ginger and / or raw honey / leave out this step if you did not: Take your mylk mixture from heat and let cool a little before straining ginger pieces through fine meshed sieve or nut-bag and adding raw honey (do not use honey if you went already with the rice malt syrup).
- Stir again and enjoy!!!