For the base:
- 1 cup of wholemeal spelt or wheat flour
- ¾ cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground and unsweetened
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean, ground and unsweetened
- Pinch of good quality salt
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of rice malt syrup
- 1 egg, organic
For the topping:
- 1 can of chilled coconut cream or coconut yoghurt
- 1 cup of blue berries
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of sliced mango, nectarine or whatever fruit is in season
- Optional: top with a handful of mixed nuts and seeds or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line your baking dish with baking paper.
- To make your pizza dough, mix both of your flours with your coconut oil, rice malt syrup, egg and spices in a food processor. Dough should be soft but crumbly. Refrigerate for 20 minutes for dough to firm.
- In the meantime, prepare all your fruits and set aside.
- To assemble, spread your coconut cream or coconut yoghurt on top of your pizza pastry and top with fruits and nuts.