Vegan, Gluten-free, refined sugar free
- 2 cups of dates, soaked, drained, pitted
- 2 cups of mixed nuts, ground into meal
- ½ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 2 TBSP of psyllium husk
- ½ tsp of ginger
- Pinch of rock salt
- ½ tsp of ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp of ground clove
- 1 tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- ½ tsp of Ceylon cinnamon
- Large pinch of nutmeg
- 2 TBSP of tahini
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 1 bar of dark chocolate melted in a double boiler
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Process your nuts to fine meal then add your dates and process.
- Add all the rest of your ingredients and mix well until sticky dough forms.
- Form little batches with your cookie dough, flatten them with your hand or a fork into your favourite cookie shape and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees or until cooked and smelling irresistible.
- Allow cookies to cool and coat with your melted dark chocolate.
- Enjoy, how deliciously fun & simply healthy eating can be!