- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 large courgette, washed and grated
- 1 medium-sized parsnip, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp of cumin powder, ground
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder, ground
- good quality salt, about ¾ of tsp (I used Herbamare) and black pepper about ¼ tsp to taste
- ¼ tsp of chilli
- ¼ cup of chickpea flour
- 1 cup of fresh parsley, washed and finely chopped
- Good quality olive oil to grease and drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line your tray with baking paper lightly grease with good quality olive oil.
- Grate your courgette and firmly squeeze liquid out over the sink either by using a nut-bag or clean cotton cloth.
- Grate your sweet potatoes and parsnip.
- Transfer all your grated vegetables into a big bowl.
- Add your spices, salt and pepper, chickpea flower and parsley. And mix until well combined.
- Form little patties with vegetable mixture and press onto prepped baking tray, flattening out the patties.
- Drizzle fritters with little olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.