For those days when you simply cannot or do not want to go without
- ½ cup of coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup of raw cacao powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup of rice malt syrup
- 2 TBSP of hulled or unhulled tahini
- 1 tsp of pure unsweetened vanilla bean, ground
- 1 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ cup of raw or dry roasted almond, chopped
- ¼ cup of mixed seeds (pepita, sunflower and chia)
- ¼ cup of frozen mixed berries
- Pinch of good quality coarse salt to sprinkle on top
- Line your baking tray with paper and set aside.
- Mix your coconut oil, cacao powder, rice malt syrup, tahini and spices until well combined.
- Carefully mix in the nuts, seeds and frozen berries.
- Pour mixture into your tray and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes or until completely set. Break your bark into bite sized pieces and enjoy. Store leftovers in airtight container in freezer!
Enjoy…because treating yourself with a delicious dessert does not have to be accompanied with feeling guilty or unhappy in your beautiful body.