Berry Cream Layer:
- 2 cups of berries of your choice
- 1 piece of ripe banana
- 1 tin or box of organic full fat coconut cream or milk chilled (using the coconut milk solids)
- 1 tsp of psyllium husk
Aquafaba Cream Layer
- Liquids of 1 tin of organic chickpeas
- 1 tsp of agar agar powder in 4 TBSP of water
- ½ tsp of date sugar
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla powder
- Juice of ½ orange
- 4 pieces of dark chocolate
- Place all your ingredients for your berry cream layer into your high- speed blender and blend until well combined and creamy. Add the berry layer to the base of your dessert jars.
- In a clean blender, whip your aquafaba for 5-10 minutes. Carefully and slowly, add while whipping your date sugar, orange juice and vanilla powder.
- In a small saucepan, add agar and water and bring to boil under constant mixing.
- Carefully fold your agar agar mixture into your aquafaba mixture. Continue whipping your aquafaba mixture if required before layering on top of your berry layer.
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolate and layer on top.
- Put in the fridge until chocolate has hardened and enjoy.