- 1.5 cups of oats, milled to meal
- 1 cup of dates, soaked, drained, pitted
- ½ tsp of ginger
- Pinch of rock salt
- 1 cup of organic cashew nuts
- 1 cup of organic mixed nuts (I used almonds and walnuts)
- 1 cup of organic dates, soaked, drained, pitted
- 1 TBSP of organic raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp of organic Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp of ground clove
- 2-3 pieces of green cardamom pods
- 2-3 TBSP of coconut oil
- Optional: 1-3 TBSP of almond milk to make consistency smoother
- 1 package of organic full fat coconut cream
- ½ cup of organic cashew nuts, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 2 pieces of ripe banana
- 1 TBSP of psyllium husk
- 1 TBSP of coconut oil
- Process all ingredients for your crust into crumbly consistency and press into freezer-proof dish prepped with coconut oil and baking paper (I used a rectangular one but square works too). Put into freezer.
- Process all your ingredients for your cacao-caramel layer into a smooth consistency and add on top of your crust. Put back into your freezer.
- Process all your ingredients for your nice-cream layer into creamy consistency – scoop on top and return dish to your freezer.
- Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours. Let your nice-cream slices defreeze a little before cutting. Top tip: If you prefer your slices creamier instead of half frozen, take a few slices out of the freezer and store in the fridge for half a day or even the entire day and enjoy then. You can store your slices tore in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy, how deliciously fun & simply healthy eating can be!