- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- ¼ cup flaxseed, ground
- 2 cups of coconut or almond milk or 1 ½ if you would like to add more milk (warm or cold ) in the morning
- 1TBSP of raw cacao
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla bean, ground
- 1-2 Cups of mixed berries
- Optional: More milk (1/2 -1 cup), I like to warm the additional milk, so chia pudding is not so cold in winter.
- Optional: add ½ banana
- Optional: add 1 TBSP of rice malt syrup
Soak chia and ground flaxseeds in your choice of milk. Be sure to stir mixture about 10 minutes after, to ensure all seeds are absorbing the milk equally. Refrigerate overnight. Add cacao, spices, fruits and sweetener if needed. Stir in additional milk (cold or warm), let pudding sit for another few minutes, stir again and enjoy.