Makes 12 squares
- ½ cup of virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup of raw cocoa powder
- ¼ of rice malt syrup
- Pinch of chilli powder, for more of a punch use ¼ tsp of chilli powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of brown rice pops, unsweetened
- Line a freezer proof dish with baking paper and fill the base with your rice pops.
- In a small pot melt the coconut oil.
- Stir in cocoa powder, rice malt syrup, spice and salt.
- Pour your chocolate mixture over your rice pops, making sure you cover ever pop with some chocolate.
- Place your baking dish into the freezer for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 squares and store your Chilli Chocolate Rice Puffs in the freezer.