Vegan, Gluten-free, refined sugar free
- 2 cups of almond meal
- ½ cup of oat bran
- 1 tsp of psyllium husk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of pure ground vanilla bean
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- A heaped ¼ cup of grated or finely cubed, cooked & peeled beets
- ½ cup of date syrup
- 3 TBSP of coconut oil or ghee
- 1 – 2 TBSP of plant milk
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all your dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in your grated beets, date syrup and coconut oil and combine.
- Add 1 TBSP at a time your plant milk as needed and create your perfect cookie dough.
- Spread your cookie dough onto a clean surface and cut hearts with appropriate cookie cutter shapes.
- Transfer your heart shaped cookie dough pieces onto your prepped baking dish and bake for 12 – 15 minutes at 180 degrees or until cooked and smelling irresistible.
- Allow your cookies to cool and enjoy how deliciously fun & simply healthy-licious eating can be!