- 2 cups of chickpea flour
- 2 tsp of dried rosemary (feel free to use any other herb if you prefer)
- 1 tsp of gluten-free, aluminium-free baking powder (make your own)
- 1 TBSP of psyllium husk
- 1 TBSP of nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp of good quality salt
- Optional: 2 TBSP of avocado oil or ghee
- 2 TBSP of raw apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup of plant milk
- Black or white sesame seeds to top
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and cover your baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients and combine.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Stir together until dough forms and ingredients are well combined but be mindful to not over stir.
- Form little balls with the dough and put onto your prepared baking dish.
- Gently flatten the bread roll balls with your hand and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until your bread rolls are golden brown, crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- Enjoy how delicious and wonderfully quick and easy healthy eating can be!!!